NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pre wedding meeting at Pippin Hill Farm

I always like to meet several times with my-bride-to be before their big day as it is important to communicate details of their day and to just get to know each other.
SO yesterday I met with Hope and Eric who will be getting married this week end at Pippin Hill Farm. This venue is magnificent, full of amazing little details and gorgeous views.
While I was waiting for them, I could not help taking some photos since I had my camera in the car.
-1-13-2
-9-2-10-2-6-2-7-2-3-2-12
-8
-9

It was also a perfect time to practice their dance!

-2-3-5-7

Hope and Eric, I can't wait to photograph your wedding!

No comments: