NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Time to get back to blogging

I think the reason I can give really for this long silence is just pure and simple:needed a break.  I had decided that January will be a month of no obligations. After a super busy past 6 months I thought it was time for relaxation so I took a trip down to Miami to visit with friends. It felt so good to disconnect from the cold winter we've been having here in Virginia ( without snow to top if off). Here
are pics to warm you a little.

22
 We had a lovely lunch at The Releigh, a hotel in Miami Beach.
03
04
 My friends.
02 sepia

16 sepia
09 sepia



My friend Karine is personal chef in Miami. If you live in the area and need catering for private dinners and small parties, you must contact her here. She offers catering with a French flair, delicacy from Bordeaux, cannelets and many other specialties.
433631

No comments: