NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Apple tart, oysters and yogurt..bon appetit!

There are few things I wanted to post.
My new favorite snak: Greek yogurt-honey and crushed walnuts.
 yogurt web

Apple tarts: My boys devoured those, which is why I always make them by 2.
Easy, simple and pure "delice". Puff party sheet (frozen from Pillsbury or Trader joe's), apples mixed with lemon juice and sugar. You can brush the pastry with egg wash to make me pretty and golden. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
 apple tart web
apple tart2 web
appple tart3 web

Do you like oysters? we do. We had an oysters roast the other day and it is so much fun. We used to do it a lot when we lived in Charleston, SC.
oyster raw web
oyster steam web
oster steam2 web

No comments: