NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look who I got to photograph today? Newborn twins

I couldn't wait to post a few pictures from today's session. It has been a long time since I had seen tiny little babies. I think the last time was my own- Those little boys are 8 days old. It was my first time photographing newborn twins I got a double baby fix:)
It took a little while for them to relax and sleep ... a little outdoor did the trick!
-39 sepiaWEB

-55WEB

family newborn photography

Can you feel the love? Those kind of moments don't happen when people are posing, they just happen when they seize the moment and share it with me.

newborn twins feet
A sea of feet....

newborn twins close up

No comments: