NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brittany and Brandon's Wedding slide show

Here is Brittany and Brandon's wedding slide show....such a sweet couple. I always feel like I am repeating myself but I always feel so lucky to photograph so many great couples! I always feel honored that they put their trust in me on their wedding day to capture their special day. They always make me feel so welcome, more like a friend than a "wedding vendor". Brittany, I love my little traveling jewelry case. Thank you!!

As always, if you like the song, go on amazon and buy it. Thank you Jack Johnson for making sweet and loving music!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Great job Dominique, and thank you so much.