NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer food

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July week end. It was our first time participating in the Charlottesville festivities and how delightful it was! A swing Band, delicious vegetarian food,fresh fruit popsicles and organic doughnuts from Carpe Donut and awesome sits to watch the fireworks.
Summer has been good!
Some food shots I want to share...love photographing pretty food! Will post some projects I have been working on a bit later.


blueberry muffins
My boys were so inspired by the doughnut guy that we had to make organic blueberry muffins.

mozzarella basil tomatoe sandwich
mozzarella basil tomato sandwich
It just says "Summer" doesn't it?
taboule salad
Delicious salad with quinoa, couscous, edamames and tomatoes.
Bon appetit!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Do you have a recipe for that salad at the end? I'd like to make it!

Charlottesville Photographer said...

I am terrible with recipes I just put ingredients together depending how many people I am feeding:
I used:
Istraeli couscous, quinoa, steamed edamames, corn, tomatoes, red onions, chopped fresh mint, lemon juice, drizzled with olive oil and gray sea salt and cracked pepper.
Hope that helps:)