NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy beginning of summer!

I hope every one is having good beginning of summer I know I am really happy about mine.  I am enjoying the heat and our summer schedule,  swim team, taking the boys to the Lakes,  picnics, fruit picking and lazy mornings with breakfast outside.   Life is about little pleasures, right?
I only accepted a couple of weddings on each summer months and a couple of sessions a week and I am loving it!...learning to say "no" has paid off:)
avocado salad
One of my favorite salad: mixed greens, avocados, cucumbers, olive oil, pepper and good coarse seasalt.


Need I say a comment?

King family vineyards crozet
Rose is my favorite summer wine and King Family and Veritas do really good ones!
a-7

2 comments:

Angie Brement said...

Love the Crose shot!! Yum!

Charlottesville Photographer said...

Thanks Angie. Indeed it is yummy;)