NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mother's Day Mini session Special- APRIL 17TH-18TH

Mother's day being right around the corner, I have decided to offer mini sessions. Great opportunity to get together with your moms and children.  I love Mother's day, it is probably because I have three sons!  Life is often crazy in our household but on Mother's Day my boys always make me feel special, especially Julien, my oldest.


WHERE: UVA LAWN
WHEN   : APRIL17TH AND/OR 18TH
WHAT   :    $ 200 PACKAGE INCLUDES
20-30 MIN SESSION
5 DIGITAL IMAGES OR PRINT CREDIT OF $ 150

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.


An hommage to a good friend.

FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER CHARLOTTESVILLE

No comments: