NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Monday, March 15, 2010

First sign of Spring

What a surprise to see some flowers had bloomed from our garden over the pas week.  I don't have a green thumb, so it always appears as a miracle that my plants grow back every year! I love the first signs of Spring, actually the first signs of every season.

crocus web

Then that inspired me to take a picture of the orchid in the dinner room, at the time the lighting was so perfect.
orchid web

How can I resist those eyes??? My youngest little boy was telling me how much he "missed me so so so so so very much" during my trip. 

colin eyes web

Here is a shot I took while in Vegas. The very talented Aaron Watson had hired models to do a lingerie shoot.
lingerie

No comments: