NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back from Vegas....

I am back from Vegas where I spent 5 days for a photographers convention (WPPI).  Energized, educated and mostly inspired would described what I got from it.   I truly enjoyed the presentations from Elizabeth Messina and Jesh de Rox.  I felt I could really relate to them as their work is authentic and represent real moments, which is always what I aim for when I photograph people.  Here are some pics I took while there.
las vegas harley davidson cafe
las vegas tour eiffellas vegas paris

las vegas statue of liberty


I really wanted to go to Fremont, the old Vegas but I was too lazy and decided to stay around my hotel.

No comments: