NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

winter pictures

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. How wonderful was it to have a white Christmas!
After taking a couple of weeks off, to relax and enjoy my family and friends, it is back to work. My goal for this year is find balance between my work and my personal life...let's see how that goes:)
It looks like this month will be filled with album design and meeting lots of new brides-to-be. Looking back at last year's weddings, I can say that all my clients were so easy going and lovely to work with. I realized we were a perfect match, which brings me to talk about how valuable and necessary it is to "click" with your photographer and feel 100% at ease. Photography is so intimate during your wedding that you want to make sure you and your photographer are at the same level of communication, which is why it is so important to meet several times before your big day, to know each other.
On that note, I am looking forward to getting to know all my new brides(and grooms)-to be.

So I thought in order to get to know better new brides and grooms-to be, I will offer a FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION WHEN BOOKING YOUR 2010 WEDDING IN JANUARY or FEBRUARY.  If you are interested, please either email me or call me at 434-806-7263.

Here are some winter shots...
crozet mint spring park


crozet chiles peach orchard


crozet country side

No comments: