NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Children pictures to raise fund for HEAL Africa

A couple of months backs, I watched a documentary about Congo and all the attrocities women and children are going through. It showed how HEAL Africa is helping hundreds of families through healing process. I really felt I had to do something. We live in our lives, with our little problems when some people live everyday in violence, hunger and suffering. Please go to healafrica.org

I will be taking pictures of children ( or adults) in their Halloween costumes :
on OCTOBER 31st from 12pm to 2:00pm at the Trailside Coffee (110 Old Trail Dr) in the Old Trail Shopping Center in Crozet.

100% of the donations will go to HEAL Africa and in exchange, parents will get a 4x6 photo of their child.

I hope everyone will pass around this information. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.


No comments: