NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Wedding photography at the Staunton Country Club

Last week end Katie and Joey got married at the Staunton Country Club. Katie's family and friends had spent the past year putting it together. They did everything themselves and what details!!! As usual, I am struggling as which one to pick for a quick show. I also want to mention that I really enjoyed spending the day with this family photographing everyone as they really made me feel more like a friend that a vendor at their wedding.

couple laughing sepia
I love the motion in that photo as they were just themselves.

bride getting ready on the phone
bride getting ready with bridesmaidsgroom from back waiting sepia
This Joe waiting for Katie before they saw each other before the ceremony.

couple sepia
First look!
bride close up

bridal party
It was a bit tricky to fit everyone but I think it worked well.
groom close up

bridesmaids
The girls showing off their pockets in their dresses!

church wedding

grand mother looking up to bride
I love that photo of Katie's grandmother looking at her, it made me teary.


wedding reception
bridal party sepia
Proud parents!

cup cake with wedding rings
They made 300 cupcakes!!!!!!!!!
wedding couplesepia couple

wedding dancefather daughter dance sepia
doing shots sepia
love that shot...the girls doing shots of bourbon...and yes they had a cigar-bourbon area!

wedding couple send off with sparklers

No comments: