NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Working with models for a book cover

I hope everyone is having a fun and relaxing summer. I wanted to give a few updates and let you know that the appointments for holiday photos are booking fast. Here is my availability
Aug 29/30
Oct 17/18
Oct 24/25
Oct 31/1

Some week days are open in Aug and September. I will make exceptions for newborns.
The deadline for sessions will be Nov 15th and deadline to place your order will be Nov 21st

I am looking forward to seeing every one again this year.

On a last note, I wanted to share with you some of the photos I did for a book cover.(A book about intimacy outside the bedroom written by Shela Dean It was a fun and exiting project where I got to work with models. I will keep you updated when the book comes out. At the meantime here are a couple of my favorites.






charlottesville photographer, Washington dc photographer, Richmond photographer

No comments: