NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lizzie & Scott (charlottesville wedding photographer)

On June 20th (sorry I am so late) Lizzie and Scott got married at Ash Lawn.
The beautiful flowers were from Blue Ridge Floral. In lieu of cakes, they choose a variety of delicious pies with homemade ice cream made by Harvest Moon.

I truly enjoyed getting to know this great couple. Lizzie was a lovely and natural bride who had a smile on her face from time I arrived until the end. I love the way they put the placement cards and the decor was elegant and simple.

Here are just a few.




candid at its best.








LOVE that shot of Lizzie, looking at Scott, just before walking down the isle.


They signed the Kabuta, not wanting to see each other before the ceremony.




I am so glad that so many more couple allow me to mix it up a little when it comes to bridal party. (Where I am from,that's what we do :))

charlottesville wedding photographer, Richmond wedding photographer, charlottesville portrait photographer, Washington dc wedding photographer

No comments: