NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Friday, July 17, 2009

Beautiful baby girl by Charlottesville Newborn Photography

I love to photograph newborns. This little Maura was just over 2 weeks old. I always forget how tiny newborns are and how sweet they are. What I love the most is the look of the moms on their babies.... just pure love, which always reminds of that same feeling I had when my boys were tiny babies... good to remember when they drive me crazy:).

As usual it is so hard to pick a few, so here is my pick.



Two proud big brothers!

I LOVE the tenderness this photo shows!




So sweet.




charlottesville photographer, newborn photographer in charlottesville, Richmond baby photographer

No comments: