NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wedding photos of Kendal and Jonathan

This past week end I had the privilege to photograph this lovely couple. The wedding took place at the Littlepage Inn, which is a lovely, charming place. Their whole family was staying there and there was such a great atmosphere, everyone was involved in the organization of their special day. Here are just a few that caught my eye.







Kendall was wearing her mom's dress with some alterations on the shoulders and waist, very "imperatrice" style, I would say, elegant, feminine and fresh.

It was the largest bridal party that I had ever photographed and those guys (and girls) were so much fun!





I love Dad and Kendall's look before she walks down the aisle.

They surprised everyone, when switching from a slow First dance to swing!


I love the little personages on the cake.


The brothers gettin'it down!



Bubbles sand off!


charlottesville wedding photographer, Richmond wedding photographer, Washington dc wedding photographer, Virginia wedding photographer

No comments: