NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

news and updates

Hello all,
I have downloaded an easy program for everyone to subscribe to my blog, look on the right and click "subscribe to my blog by email", you just need to enter your email address and register and each time I update my blog, you will get an email notification.

A few projects....

I was also thinking of having "Spring mini sessions" on April 18th. The location is to be determined. If you are interested please let me know as they book quickly. There will be 2 options:
Print package: $ 200 which includes 20 mn session and $150 print credit
Digital package: $ 200 which includes 20 mn session and 4 high resolution images

I will also be offering "Boudoir Session parties" The idea behind it is that you host the party and invite 4 or 5 of your friends for fun and sexy photos. Please contact me for more details.



A few reminders....

My 30% sale on gallery wraps is still going on until March 31st so I as I said before, if we met the past year you can use those images for the discount.

For every person you refer to me, you will receive a $ 50 credit toward prints or a free digital file on your next session.

A another note, I wanted to remind every one of my services for 'Celebrating Life". It is free photographic services for people who are suffering from a non curable disease and who want to capture moments with their family for them to be remembered. Please feel free to contact me if you know someone who would be interested.

I wanted to share few snowy days pictures.





No comments: