NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Friday, March 27, 2009

Catching up...

The past month I have tried to close all unfinished business since Spring is coming and weddings and portraits sessions will be filling up my calendar. Next week I will be photographing the little children at the Malcom Cole UVA Child Care Center.

I have finalized a project close to my heart, "Celebrating Life", which is a service free of charge I offer to people who are suffering from non-curable diseases and who want to capture their life on pictures. This card (see below) will be delivered to the Uva Cancer Center and I am hoping to have it also at the Martha Jefferson Hospital. Please also if you know someone who might be interested, feel free to contact me, so I can answer any questions you might have.


On another note, It is 'birthday season" at my house(my 3 boys have their birthdays from March 23rd to April 6th) so here it is "cupcakes" (part 1)

children photography in charlottesville, children photographer in charlottesville, wedding photography, wedding photographer in charlottesville, dominique attaway

No comments: