NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Newborn photography

I wanted to bring up a few things. I updated my website with old and new favorites, so go check it out to you see if you find your pretty faces! www.dominiqueattaway.com

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Why not thinking photos instead of candies and flowers, they bring you joy forever ( I know it sounds tacky... but true:))

I am also looking to photograph a proposal. If you know someone out there who wants to capture that moment of so many emotions , PLEASE call me.

Also I am offering 30% off Gallery Wraps for all of you who met with me the past 6 months, you can take advantage of this great offer until February 15. After the 15th, I will also purge all the portraits files from the past 6 months so this is your chance to still place a few orders.

Last Sunday I had the immense joy to photograph a newborn. It had been at least a year since I
had held a tiny little being in my arm. Little Maddox gave me my baby fix. Look at this sweet baby boy. It was so hard to pick just a few to show..



No comments: