NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Whitney and Austin Wedding...and cute little girls

I would have posted pictures earlier if only my computer would not have crashed...again!!!

So here are a few... I had the pleasure to photograph this beautiful couple last week end and for those of you who live in Virginia, you know how cold it was and they were so cooperative to have a few shots outside, playing with the lighting.

I love that shot...the transparency and details.







How handsome!


Love that photo of Whitney.Keep in mind it was about 35 degrees!!!!






How cute, the little boy put his hand on his face and then they all copied him ...but he did not know what to do any more.






I had never seen such a cool kid table!! So many candies....

Love that one, the web format does not do it justice.




I also wanted to post photos of adorable little girls that I had photographed for holiday photos that I could not post because of computer problem.






No comments: