NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Friday, December 5, 2008

Busy Thanksgiving week end


This past Thanksgiving week end was busy and was the last week end I was accepting appointments for Christmas photos. I promess you will get all your photos by the end of the week end.
I had the opportunity to meet Ames and her whole family that got together at her house for Thanksgiving. Loved the barn and the old tractor. Here are few photos to share.









The next day I met with The Trowbridge family and what a nice family they are. Ada, their 4 years-old was so sweet ...and active ;)

Later that day I met with my neighbor Melissa who also had her whole family in town so we took a stroll down the nature path for some photos.
Take a pick at few
Love this one!
Just for fun:)))))

No comments: