NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So many great families....

The last week I had the pleasure to meet with the Sposato family for a fun family photo session. I have known the Sposatos for a couple of years and Matt gave Alisa a gift certificate last year
for Christmas. They make such a beautiful family.


.





Then over the week end I met with Plautz family at their beautiful hose in the mountains. These parents deserve some recognition they have 3 children under 3...it was non stop and they were smiling and laughing the whole time. I know that Claire was anxious to see a few so here you go Claire.... I hope you enjoy them!










It doesn't stop there. I also met with Stone family on of this beautiful Sunday. It never ceased to amaze me how girls are so comfortable in front of the camera!








charlottlesville photographer, charlottesville children photographer, wedding photographer charlottesville, high school seniot photographer charlottesville

No comments: