NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Miriam and Dave.... such a fun wedding!

I had the honor of photographing Miriam and Dave's wedding this weekend...such a good time. It was at the Colonnade Club on the Lawn at UVa. Dave was in charge of the weather...and such a good job he did!!! it could not have been better ;).
I told you guys I will try to show you a few before you leave for your trip. I hope you like my selection...I had to stop myself there were so many.....I don't even think I looked at all of them yet since today I was shooting the Martha Jefferson event at Nutmeg farm. Enjoy!







































































1 comment:

miriam said...

Dominique - you rock! These are AMAZING!
- Miriam & Dave