NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo

NEW BLOG- PLEASE click on the logo
CONTACT:434-806-7263- domiattaway at gmail dot com

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Welcome to my Blog...

So here it is , I am stepping up to the 21st century and creating a blog....I thought it would be fun to share with eveyone what I have been doing. This past year has beeen so rewarding and fulfilling. Thank you to my wonderful clients and their ongoing compliments about my work. I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at http://www.dominiqueattaway.com/ I have updated it with new photographs.





A few projects .... I am offering a special promotion for Valentine's Day, if you know anyone who is interested please send them my way.







I know it is hard to believe that Spring is just a couple of months away. So on March 1st, we'll have a Easter/Spring mini session at Finn and Thatcher from 10 to 5. I am planning on doing 20 minute-sessions...more details to come.


This year is to be very exciting so many projects.....

Check out the slideshow at www.dominiqueattaway.com/xml/kelly-gerid of my beautiful young couple who is getting married in June. I am so excited to capture their wedding.


Talk to you soon.

A bientot.

Dominique

No comments: